A Neat Father

Growing up my teachers in lower primary thought I was a neat girl because my books were always covered and never did I go to school in an unironed uniform. This was always done by my Father. 

Going to upper primary,  I joined the boarding section,  the teachers that checked our suitcases at the beginning of the term will attest that my metallic suitcase was the neatest, It was always arranged by my Dad and just like that I love it neat.

Dear Daddy, you are the only person I am waiting for to ask me the common question 'When are you getting married' God loved me so much that he gave me you for a Father, may he give me the grace to make you a proud father

Chantal.
Uganda

Comments

  1. This is beautiful, We thank God for your wonderful father

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What makes your heart sing?

Set the world on fire

Road to Recovery